A dreamer collaboration ♪♪♪ [English]

Today, we record the presentations of the MUSIC FAIR Celebration Show No. 2400!
I used all my strength っ(≧ω≦)b
There were a total of 25 songs! Nearly four hours of recording!
With a volume driven perfectly,
with a cozy atmosphere and the audience present,
is an atmosphere that had not experienced before...
It is true that is something I will not forget, even passing much time ☆☆☆

 

In this song,
I interpreted "Shin Ai" near Gou Hiromi-san and Sonoda Band
with the "Jupiter" by Hirahara Ayaka-san were nine songs in which I could participate ♪♪♪
I could not believe I did a duet with Gou-san at Shin-Ai ... "
Singing this song I was actually a very happy,
I'm still thrilled o(^ - ^)o
Singing seeing the eyes of Gou-san was something extraordinary! (laughs)
Everything was prepared for a single scenario, and there was much tension, but this is MUSIC FAIR
the collaborations in musics touched me a lot (T^T)
This expected to be transmitted in the first five weeks of March then
be aware of programming, okay? ヽ(≧▽≦)/

Translation: Juliano Gardiman
Source: Official Site

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Nana labo: o maior plot twits da história

Rosario no Vampire Original Soundtrack